[gmx-users] modify C6 directly in FF using sigma and epsilon

Ryogo Sugitani rsugitani at ucdavis.edu
Thu Apr 5 20:59:39 CEST 2007

David,

How about adding [ nonbond_params ] in your ff???nb.itp file
as shown in p.88 of the user's manual?
I believe it will override the default vdw interaction for that
particular atom-type pair.
(Assuming you want to use combination rule #1 just for that atom-type pair)

If I miss your point, please disregard this...

Ryogo