[gmx-users] protein membrane simulation

maite lopez lopezmai at gmail.com
Fri Apr 6 00:07:39 CEST 2007

Hi Tsjerk:

Of course, i was wrong,  the force field i said is  ffG45a4, not  43a4.
In the article: A Biomolecular Force Field Based on the Free Enthalpy
of Hydration and Solvation: The GROMOS Force-Field Parameter Sets 53A5
and 53A6. (2004)  Ostenbrink et al. refers that:
" The recent parameterization efforts regarding the description of
sugars, nucleotides, and lipids have resulted in the definition
of a parameter set called 45A4. "

But , it isn't implemented in gromacs 3.3.

Thanks a lot, I'll use  ffG45a3.

Maite

Hi Maite,