[gmx-users] energy minimization error

Yang Ye leafyoung81-group at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 11 11:31:12 CEST 2007

Check your trajectory to visually check whether it has exploded. This
may lead you to check all your input files, especially the mdp files.

This error may happen even in good settings, but Variable ci shall not
differ much from the desired range. In that case, I will turn Pressure
coupling off nd restart the simulation from an earlier time.