[gmx-users] how to submit replica exchange MD simulation

N-J.M. Macaluso njmm2 at cam.ac.uk
Thu Apr 12 15:01:19 CEST 2007

Hi,

    Thank you for your response. I have another question regarding the
implementation of replica exchange in Gromacs. In order to run such a
simulation on version 3.3 I need to install the LAM/MPI version of Gromacs
and load the appropriate modules on the cluster (at the moment we use
score). If I install the latest CVS version ( 3.399), is it possible to run
replica exchange in an score environment, or do I still need LAM? Also, is
REMD implemented differently in the CVS version?

Thanks,

Max Macaluso