[gmx-users] Please help me! double precision of gromacs !

Mark Abraham Mark.Abraham at anu.edu.au
Tue Apr 17 03:12:43 CEST 2007

job560 at sohu.com wrote:
> Dear friends:
>
>        I am a beginner on gromacs !
>
>        Can you help me on the installation of fftw and gromacs in true
> double precision ?
>
>        Just the commands and options !
>
>        Thank you very much !
>
>  JACKIE

Please use a useful subject heading like "How to install double
precision gromacs?" You have ten words to interest people in your
problem, don't use it on useless stuff like "Please help me". We know
you want to be helped - you wouldn't be posting otherwise. Also,
excessive use of exclamation marks tend to make people less interested
in helping you. You want to sound professional and serious, not like a
10-year old.

To solve your problem, please consult the installation guide on the
GROMACS web page. In future, please check there, and/or in the manual,
and/or by searching the GROMACS mailing list before asking questions -
normally you learn more by doing that, and take up less of other
people's valuable time and resources.