[gmx-users] regarding DOPC lipid parameters

Tsjerk Wassenaar tsjerkw at gmail.com
Sat Apr 21 13:40:43 CEST 2007

Hi Nagaraju,

You're mail is rather inaccessible in regards the language. Please try
to phrase your question in clear english, which will be of benefit to
you, as it makes it easier for people to read and answer your
question.

I believe you're problem relates to the parameterization of a lipid
which is not yet available. I'm not sure what force field you want to
use, but the best way to tackle this (and the most didactical) is to
draw DPPC and/or POPC and indicate all atom names, numbers, types and
charges, bonds, pairs, angles, dihedrals and improper dihedrals. Then,
draw your DOPC and do the same, taking the same types for
corresponding atoms, bonds, angles, etc. After that, write the
topology, taking one of the available ones as a template.

Best,

Tsjerk

--
Tsjerk A. Wassenaar, Ph.D.