[gmx-users] grompp error

Triguero, Luciano O ltriguero at miami.edu
Tue Apr 24 18:04:02 CEST 2007

Hi Tsjerk

Thanks a lot for your suggestions. They help me to find and solve my error.

Cheers,

Luciano

Dr. Luciano Triguero College of Art and Science Department of Physics and Chemistry Cox Science Building 1301 Memorial Drive, Room 146 P.O Box 249118 Coral Gables, FL 33124-0431 Cellular: 305-904-2419 Office: 305-284-3938