[gmx-users] re: starting a simulation of a peptide lipid bilayer

Chris Neale chris.neale at utoronto.ca
Wed Apr 25 19:57:58 CEST 2007

 >I got the lipid topology files from http://moose.bio.ucalgary.ca/
 >and it also gives the lipid.itp file. When i include both the lipid
and my required dppc.itp file in the topology file...
 >it gives an error saying;"Invalid order for directive atomtypes, file
"lipid.itp", line 9...what is wrong??
 >The dppc.itp file has atomnames that dont correspond to ffg43a1 ...so
is it possible that we make the itp file through prodrg2
 >server and then proceed..

I found the answer in under a minute by searching the archive. Here is
the search page:
http://www.gromacs.org/component/option,com_wrapper/Itemid,165/
be sure to click on the mailing lists radio box prior to submitting your
search.

It might also be useful for you to find out what is in line 9 since that
is stated in your error message.