[gmx-users] Re: gmx-users Digest, Vol 36, Issue 76

Tsjerk Wassenaar tsjerkw at gmail.com
Sun Apr 29 13:27:19 CEST 2007

Jiqing,

We already noticed from your previous email that you are on holiday.
It would be worth a great deal if, next time, you could unsubscribe
from the list for that period, rather than having an auto-reply
message following each message from the list you get. I should add
that I'm rather grateful that you subscribed to receive daily
digests...

Tsjerk

On 29 Apr 2007 09:56:42 -0000, jiqing <jiqing at iccas.ac.cn> wrote:
> From: "jiqing" <jiqing at iccas.ac.cn>
> Subject: On holiday
>
>  I'll back about 07/05/2007 and then check my mail.

Tsjerk A. Wassenaar, Ph.D.
Junior UD (post-doc)
Biomolecular NMR, Bijvoet Center
Utrecht University