[gmx-users] Install GROMACS - Deb package

Florian Haberl Florian.Haberl at chemie.uni-erlangen.de
Wed Aug 1 16:08:07 CEST 2007

Hi,

On Wednesday, 1. August 2007 15:32, Rodrigo faccioli wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm starting my study about GROMACS. So, I have kubuntu linux and I want
> know: Is there a deb package for me install in my Linux?

http://ftp.debian.org/debian/pool/main/g/gromacs/

is good for the beginning, if you want to do serious calucations you will seen
need more cpu power an parallel version of gromacs which you have to compile
of yourself (or your sysadmin of your computer center).

> If there isn't a Deb package, how do I install GROMACS?

> Thanks!

Greetings,

florian

 Florian Haberl
 Computer-Chemie-Centrum
 Universitaet Erlangen/ Nuernberg
 Naegelsbachstr 25
 D-91052 Erlangen
 Telephone:  	+49(0) − 9131 − 85 26581
 Mailto: florian.haberl AT chemie.uni-erlangen.de