[gmx-users] simulations using structureless surface-2

singh singh at biophysik.chemie.uni-dortmund.de
Wed Aug 1 16:10:36 CEST 2007

Dear Erik,
The wall which I want to introduce will interact with 9-3 potential only and
will have no charges.
Will it be more appropriate to calculate it where the nonbonded interactions
are calculated in gromacs (nonbonded.c ?)  and then update the total
potential energy?
In principle it sounds "simple" but I totally get lost as soon as I open
nonbonded.c
Is there any other place where it will be relatively easier to implement it?

With Regards,
Gurpreet Singh

University of Dortmund
Department of Chemistry
Physical Chemistry I  -  Biophysical Chemistry
Otto-Hahn Str. 6
D-44227 Dortmund
Germany
Office:   C1-06 room 176