[gmx-users] Continuation diferent machine.

Anthony Cruz acb15885 at uprm.edu
Wed Aug 8 00:25:14 CEST 2007

Hi Erick,

Thank you for you responce.  I am sorry but I dont unterstand the term
"_binary_ identical results". The first simulation was run on a linux machine
(pentium 4) with gromacs 3.2 from the rpm included in suse. The new machine
will be  (Pentium4 Xeon) with gromacs 3.3 (manual compiled) with SDSC"s Rocks
clustering system. I think that the architecturesare more or less the same. I
am correct??? So I could continue the job in the new machine???

Best Regards,
Anthony