[gmx-users] Continuation diferent machine.

Erik Lindahl lindahl at cbr.su.se
Wed Aug 8 01:58:52 CEST 2007

Binary identical means that the files are identical bit-for-bit, i.e.
if you ran "cmp traj1.trr traj2.trr" it would report the files to be
the same/indistinguishable.

This is normally only important for debugging. If you don't know it
doesn't apply to you :-)

All that matters for you is that 3.3 >= 3.2, so it should work fine;
the hardware doesn't matter.

Cheers,

Erik