[gmx-users] Storage of large output files

Monika Sharma mon_sharma at research.iiit.ac.in
Thu Aug 9 08:48:57 CEST 2007

Dear All,
We have started our venture into MD recently, for which we are using our
in-house resources. Now that MD runs are giving very large output files
like for trr files. The files keep piling up and using spaces on the
work machines. This is creating problems with the depletion of space
with every run. Can anyone please suggest an "economical and efficient"
way how to take backup of such a large files of the order of Gb or so,
so that we dont end up piling up our work machines with such files. And
the data need to be saved for future references..
Thanks in advance..
Regards,
Monika

believed to be clean.