[gmx-users] publishing with development version of Gromacs

Erik Lindahl lindahl at cbr.su.se
Thu Aug 9 09:43:37 CEST 2007

Hi,

As long as you have the exact date you checked it out from CVS it is
possible to obtain the same version again.

However, bear in mind that CVS _does_ break periodically, and we
don't check it like the released version. Before I do anything
production-related with CVS I always check that I'm getting similar
results to the released version for the system in question.

Cheers,

Erik