[gmx-users] g_sas output

Triguero, Luciano O ltriguero at miami.edu
Tue Aug 14 21:09:46 CEST 2007

Hello GROMACS Users;

I am using g_sas to compute SASA values per residue and other related properties ad I have some problems understanding the output file (-o area.xvg). It contains four columns. The last one is called D Gsolv. Does anybody could explain to what magnitude it refers to and in waht units it is given?

Ciao,

Luciano

Dr. Luciano Triguero College of Art and Science Department of Physics and Chemistry Cox Science Building 1301 Memorial Drive, Room 146 P.O Box 249118 Coral Gables, FL 33124-0431 Cellular: 305-904-2419 Office: 305-284-3938