[gmx-users] Re: Problem with trjconv with gmx3.3.1

Zhaoyang Fu fuzhaoyang1997 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 16 14:25:41 CEST 2007

Dear GMX developer,

      When performing trjconv with gmx3.3.1, it says: "*WARNING no output,
trajectory ended at 100". * When searching mailing list archive, I know that
this is a silly bug and has been fixed in CVS code.  The problem is that
when I try to download CVS version with login mode by clicking link
*instructions
on how to access our CVS repository
*<http://www.gromacs.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=80&Itemid=99>,
it simply says "You are not authorised to view this resource". Could you
please let me know how I can get the latest CVS version? Thanks.

In addition, I wonder if gmx3.3.2 is released and available? Has it fixed
this bug? I do not see its source code in the download page.

Linda

Hi Aline,

You probably missed the part of David's answer that this was probably
fixed in CVS code already? In that case:
This has probably been fixed in CVS code already. Some silly bug, no
particular reasons not to give you a frame at 100ps.

Tsjerk