[gmx-users] Self-assembly lipid simulation

Syma Khalid syma.khalid at bioch.ox.ac.uk
Wed Aug 29 20:35:20 CEST 2007

Hi,

The GROMACS user manual is a good place to start. For more specific help you
will probably need to provide details of exactly what you want to do.

What are you simulating? What are the questions you are hoping to answer?

Best wishes,

-Syma

Dr. Syma Khalid                    e-mail:  syma.khalid at bioch.ox.ac.uk
Dept. of Biochemistry              phone:   (0)1865-275380
University of Oxford               fax:     (0)1865-275273
South Parks Road
Oxford
OX1 3QU
U.K.