[gmx-users] Self-assembly lipid simulation

Tsjerk Wassenaar tsjerkw at gmail.com
Thu Aug 30 19:35:22 CEST 2007

Hi Alif,

Probably papers from Alex de Vries and Siewert-Jan Marrink will be
good to start with (mind not to take the coarse-grained ones, unless
that's what you want to do ;)) Also consider that self-assembly is not
really different from bilayer/monolayer simulations.

Best,

Tsjerk

--
Tsjerk A. Wassenaar, Ph.D.