[gmx-users] Incorrect number of atomtypes for dihedral (4 instead of 2 or 4)

fulya caglar fulyacaglar at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 31 10:32:26 CEST 2007

I have not solved my problem exactly,yet.But now it is more clear for me now and I just want to thank you for your help.As soon as possible I will finish my simulations and I let you know what the proplem was.
  Fulya

Mark Abraham <Mark.Abraham at anu.edu.au> wrote:
  fulya caglar wrote:

> Hi!
> Thanks for your helps!
> Fulya

So what was the problem, please? I'd like to make an entry in our FAQ
list so others can solve this problem quicker.