[gmx-users] Replica Exchange MD using Gromacs

Monika Sharma mon_sharma at research.iiit.ac.in
Sat Dec 1 10:41:24 CET 2007

Hi!!
Thanks for suggestion. But still the problem is that whatever literature
i have, I could just get the way that they just did replica exchange at
these or that intervals. But still couldn't get clear the protocol of
doing replica exchange using Gromacs. That's why i wished for some
pieces of advice from the experts who have successfully implemented REMD
using Gromacs.
Thanks a lot..
Regards,
Monika