[gmx-users] membrane protein

Eric Jakobsson jake at ncsa.uiuc.edu
Sun Dec 16 22:06:49 CET 2007

npt, but permit the box to change dimensions independently in the
three directions in response to that component of the virial.

At 11:43 AM 12/16/2007, you wrote:
>Dear User
>I am starting a membrane simulation. Is it advisablr to complete all
>runs in npt or nvt?
>Pragya Chohan

>Can't post? Read http://www.gromacs.org/mailing_lists/users.php

Eric Jakobsson, Ph.D.
Professor, Department of Molecular and Integrative Physiology, and of
Biochemistry, and of the Center for Biophysics and Computational Biology
Senior Research Scientist, National Center for Supercomputing Applications
Professor, Beckman Institute for Advanced Science and Technology
3261 Beckman Institute, mc251
University of Illinois, Urbana, IL 61801
ph. 217-244-2896  Fax 217 244 9757