[gmx-users] position restraints with npt ensemble

Berk Hess gmx3 at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 20 15:21:01 CET 2007

It will be problematic, so I think it would be better to do NVT simulations.
Gromacs 4.0 will support scaling of position restraints coodinates
in two different ways: all coordinates or only the center of mass.
If you really need it you can try to use the current CVS version,
but there all still things being changed and there might be bugs.

Berk.