[gmx-users] Brownian dynamics

Yin Jian smayinj at nus.edu.sg
Mon Dec 24 09:59:07 CET 2007

Hi Berk,
I am looking for a way to be able to run MD faster without
Explicit solvent component. Brownian dynamics (I mean langevin
Dynamics) is way out I think. But I am not sure the package
Implemented in Gromacs is a good one or not yet. Since I have
Seen no one using it in the literature yet, right?

Happy new year and merry Xmas

Regards,
Yin Jian