[gmx-users] vdW parameters and atoms moving too fast

Nicolas SAPAY nsapay at ucalgary.ca
Wed Feb 7 01:57:14 CET 2007

good remark... here is the files! I precise that modifying the
inter-atomic distance doesn't solve the problem and that nb parameters are
defined in the ffcharm27nb.itp file as follow :

[ atomtypes ]
OT        15.9994   0.000      A  2.489540e-03  2.434767e-06
HT         1.0080   0.000      A  3.153970e-09  1.292128e-17

[ nonbond_params ]
OT     HT      1     4.382447e-05  1.371950e-09

[ pairtypes ]
OT     HT      1     4.382447e-05  1.371950e-09

I have switch off the atom charges after tested tey are not significantly
involved in my problem

Nicolas

<quote who="Mark Abraham">