[gmx-users] ions coupl to protein in .top

Yang Ye leafyoung81-group at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 7 11:23:42 CET 2007

Instead of correcting .top file, this error relates to index file. You
shall append the Ca ions to the SOL group for T-coupling.

# make_ndx -f your.gro
In the list printed, you shall see a SOL group and a Ca group adjacent
to each other.
Type "q" to quit and write the index file.

# vi index.ndx # or your favorite text editor
Find the Ca group by string "[ Ca ]", then remove the the line [ Ca ].

In your grompp command line, append an option -n