[gmx-users] Dummy Problem.

Anthony Cruz acb15885 at uprm.edu
Wed Feb 7 14:48:45 CET 2007

Hi Mark:
Thank you for your interest. No, it does not work without the constraint.  the
dummy atom still collapsing with the ND atom.  Also I try:
 [ constraint ]
 ;  ai  aj funct           b0
ND      CON	  2	   0.064381

But grompp give me the following error:
Cleaning up constraints and constant bonded interactions with dummy particles
ERROR: Cannot have constraint (86-87) with dummy atom (87)
Fatal error: There were 1 dummy atoms involved in constraints

Also I try to put all the [ dummies2 ] and [ constraints ]  after the bonding
information with the same result, the collapsing of the dummy atom.

What could be the problem???

Anthony