[gmx-users] Error:4 atoms are not part of any of the T-Coupling groups

Yang Ye leafyoung81-group at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 7 15:29:36 CET 2007

Interesting that you have your Ca2+ ions in the beginning of your
structure file. In this case, remove the line [ SOL ] and replace [ CA ]
with [ SOL ].
Although, changing your mdp file to have "Protein Non-Protein" is simpler.

The rationale behind is that the *groups* included for the tc-grps shall
cover all atoms.