[gmx-users] fitting procedure in g_rmsf

sridhar at cdfd.org.in sridhar at cdfd.org.in
Thu Feb 8 06:42:55 CET 2007

Dear Mark,

I have used g_rmsf. It does not have separate options for fitting and RMSF
calculation. The program prompts only once for user input, and it takes
the same group for both fitting as well as RMSF calculation.
My requirement was, whether fitting and RMSF calculations could be done
using separate groups?

Thanks in advance.

sridhar

[gmx-users] fitting procedure in g_rmsf