[gmx-users] Need basic install help please

Russell Green russellwgreen at gmail.com
Fri Feb 9 06:27:53 CET 2007

Hello all,

   I'm new to Linux and Gromacs but I've started learning Gromacs at a
workstation at school. I have Fedora Core 6 64 bit version on my home
computer. I compiled the fftw3 and the newest lam/mpi package as the
installation instustructions indicated. Then I proceeded to compile Gromacs
and it appeared to compile. However, when I type in a command, I get the
bash command not found message. What am I doing wrong? Did I compile it
incorrectly? Am I missing a step?

Thank you,
Russell Green