[gmx-users] Need basic install help please

Russell Green russellwgreen at gmail.com
Fri Feb 9 08:12:30 CET 2007

Again...pardon my Linux ignorance...I'm really new to this. I found the
GMXRC in the /usr/local/gromacs/bin. There were 4 files with different
extensions. I tried the path changes...but nothing happens? Maybe I'm doing
something wrong...I went into .bash_profile with vi and entered
PATH=$PATH:/usr/local/gromacs/bin/GMXRC followed by export=PATH. I tried
GMXRC' and GMXRC.bash but nothing happens still. ???

Thanks,
Russell Green