[gmx-users] Need basic install help please

Russell Green russellwgreen at gmail.com
Fri Feb 9 08:50:03 CET 2007

OOh...my apologies Mark. I completely missed the 'source... part for the
path. Please forgive my annoyances...it's late and I was getting really
frustrated. Well I've shut down the computer for now because I need some
sleep, but I'll try what you said exactly tomorrow.

Thank you Mark and everyone else for the help.