[gmx-users] How to display file .xvg,how to use my_dssp

Yang Ye leafyoung81-group at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 11 16:53:58 CET 2007

Do try to have grace installed, it's a quite a unique and useful piece;
though, you may open the .xvg in Excel and do the plotting yourself (xy
scatting data).

my_dssp is built separately by going to src/contrib and type "make
my_dssp". Before this, you shall have done "make" for the whole GROMACS.

Regards,
Yang Ye