FudgeLJ in ffamber - Was: [gmx-users] Re: fudgeQQ (again ...)

Jones de Andrade johannesrs at gmail.com
Tue Feb 13 21:31:55 CET 2007

Hi Erik.

Well, I don't even use the [pairtypes] section in my files. Only use
the [pairs] one, in the way explained before. This means, so, that it
should not have any problem, and reduce "independently" the LJ
potentials by a factor of 0.5, and coulombic interations by a factor
of 0.8333, correct?

Thanks a lot for all the help. And hope these "files structure"
examples helps someone else in the future.

Thanks a lot.

Jones