[gmx-users] Help: the coordinates in INM modes

Tanping Li jia_11_osu at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 15 02:56:51 CET 2007

Dear all,

I am doing the INM analysis. I get the eigenvector
file eigenvector.trr. According to my understanding, I
can get the corrdinates of the system based on those
INM modes by the command:

g_anaeig -proj -v eigenvector.trr -proj proj.xvg

But what I get from proj.xvg is pretty stange. Except
the first few values, all of them are 0.

  180.80159
 -155.260513
 -87.8288498
  14.2004404
  20.5021191
 -0.748790026
  1.99999995E-05
  0
  0

Is it reasonable? Or I misunderstood how to use
g_anaeig. Really appretiate your help. I have been
confused for somtime.

Best
Tanping