[gmx-users] Re: Bug fixed in Gromacs-CPMD qmmm interface

Christian Seifert cseifert at bph.ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Thu Feb 15 13:22:25 CET 2007

Hi,

as Mr Biswas has written, I'm testing gmx-3.3.1_qmmm-1.3.1 on differend
architectures. There seems to be a problem, if you install differend
'versions' of gmx (e.g. +double, -double, +mpi, -mpi) into the same
prefix-path. In this case, the forces become infinite after the QM-Step.

Workaround: use differend prefixes for the differend versions.

Regards,

Christian Seifert.