[gmx-users] Add ions on protein

Qiang Zhong zqiang320 at webmail.hzau.edu.cn
Thu Feb 15 15:02:18 CET 2007

Hellow:
    I have a protein which have 4 calcium ions binding sites,Now I have the free
calcium ions protein, I want to add calcium ions on the binding sites,but I know
the free ions protein conformation is very different to ions loaded protein. So I
want to know whether there is some way to let complex of protein and ions to a
native ca2+ loaded conformation.
     Could somebody tell me how to do?
     Thank you very much!

Qiang Zhong
Key Lab of Agricultural Animal Genetics, Breeding and Reproduction of Ministry of Education
College of Animal Sciences and Technology
Huazhong Agricultural University
Wuhan,Hubei, 430070
PR China