[gmx-users] Building Topology of a Drug (using the ff of your choice)

Mitchell J Stanton-Cook s4026869 at student.uq.edu.au
Fri Feb 16 03:37:28 CET 2007

Hi,

   You could use PRODRG to build an initial topology and then use the FF
definition in you gromacs distribution to edit to suit.

On the PRODRG website, there is a link to the top right had of the page
if memory serves me correctly to a beta server that will generate
topology files consistent with the 43a1 FF.

Cheers Mitch