[gmx-users] How to set the dielectric constant

Mark Abraham Mark.Abraham at anu.edu.au
Mon Feb 19 06:54:14 CET 2007

nur avneet wrote:
> Dear All,
>
> Can any one let me know how to change the dielectric constant.

> Can any one give me a simple protocol to start with simmulated annealing.

Nur,

For both of these questions you should start by looking in the manual. A
text search there for "dielectric constant" and "simulated annealing"
will give you enough starter information that you do not need to ask
these questions of the whole mailing list. We are not here as unpaid
consultants to do people's work for them. Some of us resent being asked
to supply our time and hard-won expertise to someone who clearly has not
attempted basic strategies for finding their own solutions, like
searching the manual, or searching the web.