[gmx-users] Parameter file for AFM pulling

Mark Abraham Mark.Abraham at anu.edu.au
Mon Feb 19 12:50:59 CET 2007

nur avneet wrote:
> Dear ALL
>
> Can anyone provide me a simple protocol to start AFM pulling on lipid
> bilayer to study mambrane-protien simulations. Also, how to make a *.mdp
> file for it.

Did you look in the manual?

Your last three questions together sound like someone has set you a
homework exercise, and you're trying to get us to do it for you.

If you're serious about getting useful feedback from this mailing list,
please have a thoughtful look at this webpage on "How to ask questions
the smart way" http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html