[gmx-users] parameters for nitric oxide (NO)

Anthony Cruz acb15885 at uprm.edu
Wed Feb 21 13:49:37 CET 2007

Hi Jochen:
Did you receive any responce??? I font 2 different parameters for NO.  one of
2 sites and other of three sites. I try to build the three sithe model but I
can get it to work because I have problems with the third site, a dummy atom.
Probably you have more experience with GROMACS than me. If you or any one else
could resolve the problem and help me I will appreciate it.

2 site model : j biol. chem 266 (1993) 17908
3 site model : biophys chem 98 (2002) 183

Anthony