[gmx-users] query about .xpm file

sangeeta kundu sangeeta0983 at yahoo.co.in
Thu Feb 22 11:51:45 CET 2007

Dear Sir,
   When I am trying with -skip in do_dssp according to
your suggestion it is giving an error messege "Invalid
command line argument:
-skip
" , It is not even mentioned in the manual, and When I
am trying with -bx or -by whathever value I give the
graph little changes, sometimes it becomes unreadable
too.How can I solve it?

regards
Sangeeta