[gmx-users] 5xRe: Impact velocity

Janne Hirvi janne.hirvi at joensuu.fi
Thu Feb 22 18:39:56 CET 2007

Hi Bob!

Trjconv with fit-option will remove the COM motion of the droplet so that I
actually see surface approaching the droplet whose COM is kept fixed. I think
that the whole system is just centered always so that COM of the droplet stays
fixed. The trajectory still includes translational motion in droplet velocities
and g_traj gives temperature which corresponds to sum of thermal motion and
translational motion. I suppose that mdrun -rerun will give the same solution
for the new trajectory but I still have to test it tomorrow...

Janne