[gmx-users] Advices needed!

Triguero, Luciano O ltriguero at miami.edu
Fri Feb 23 22:33:07 CET 2007

Hi Everyone,

I need your help in the following matter. How do I generate a .gro file from a pdb file where I added an oxygen atom to
one of the residue?

I get the following error message when I run pdb2gmx:

=======================================
Program pdb2gmx, VERSION 3.3.1
Source code file: resall.c, line: 438

Fatal error:
Residue '' not found in residue topology database

I appreciate any help here.

Sincerely,

Luciano

Dr. Luciano Triguero