[gmx-users] Advices needed!

Triguero, Luciano O ltriguero at miami.edu
Sat Feb 24 00:47:29 CET 2007

Hi David,

I don't see the source of error in the pdb format of the file. I can visualize it with any program and the oxygen is there.
The problem appears when I want to create the .gro file form the pdb2gms program. I am trying to bind a oxygen atom to the sulfur atom
of the MET residue. The pdb2gmx complains, although I have tried several different options. The oxygen atom is not a part of the MET residue
database. Is these any way to overcome that or I just need to redifine a new residue type, like METO, in the residue database?

Thank for your answer,

Sincerely

Luciano

Dr. Luciano Triguero