[gmx-users] help on g_hbond -contact

Erik Marklund erikm at xray.bmc.uu.se
Mon Feb 26 20:35:19 CET 2007

Well... g_hbond works, surprisingly, for non-hydrogen bonds with the -
contact flag. However, that part of the g_hbond code was not really
functional in gromacs 3.3. I suggest doing what Tsjerk suggested, or
trying g_hbond -contact with a newer version of gromacs. g_saltbr may
also provide useful insight about intermolecular contacts.

/Erik