[gmx-users] Advices needed!

Triguero, Luciano O ltriguero at miami.edu
Tue Feb 27 19:42:58 CET 2007

Hello everyone,

Does anyone in the list know how to overcome this problem?

Error message after 2010 iter in mdrun simulation

Warning: 1-4 interaction between 278 and 281 at distance 1.863 which is larger than the 1-4 table size 1.000 nm
These are ignored for the rest of the simulation
This usually means your system is exploding,
if not, you should increase table-extension in your mdp file

ciao,

Luciano

Dr. Luciano Triguero
College of Art and Science