[gmx-users] MPIRUN error while running position restrained MD

Tsjerk Wassenaar tsjerkw at gmail.com
Thu Jan 25 10:16:00 CET 2007

Hi Ragothaman,

You would do good to try and find out what caused the error. You may
be treating symptoms rather than problems now, and simply covering up
some more severe wrong in your system. Maybe try to start a simulation
after some while, using the same parameters as before. This might
allow your system to relax sufficiently.

Cheers,

Tsjerk

Tsjerk A. Wassenaar, Ph.D.
Junior UD (post-doc)