[gmx-users] MPIRUN error while running position restrained MD

Ragothaman Yennamalli ymr79in at yahoo.co.in
Fri Jan 26 13:09:49 CET 2007

Hi Tsjerk,
I completely agree with you. I am treating symptoms
rather than the problem. I read your previous comment
on the LINCS warning to Shangwa Han. I dont have any
unnatural amino acids in the protein and EM steps
converged to machine precision. I am attaching the
potential energy .xvg file after EM. I will look into
those atoms and see if I can resolve this problem.
Regards,
Raghu

http://in.answers.yahoo.com/