[gmx-users] Problem running do_dssp

Afonso Duarte duartenl at yahoo.com.br
Tue Jan 30 10:33:49 CET 2007

Dear All,

I am running Gromacs 3.3.1 and I have recently installed dssp to run the do_dssp command.
I have set the path correctly and the dssp seems to work ok by it self, however when i run do_dssp I get the following message:

There are 25 residues in your selected group
Opening library file /home/duartea/gromacs/share/gromacs/top/ss.map
trn version: GMX_trn_file (single precision)
Reading frame       0 time    0.000
Back Off! I just backed up ddlNDmaL to ./#ddlNDmaL.1#

The processor is working at 100% but no xpm or xvg files are produced... and thereading frame does not change either...
Does anybody telm if i am doing something wrong?

Thanks!

Afonso